Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project Final Reflection

I found myself confused frequently with this project. I feel learning the facts and why they are relevant to life today is much more important that presenting how we learned and reflecting on what we did. I feel history class should be "just the facts."
I feel this project added a lot of excess stress because of this. We were told that we should be "more focused on developing skills that you can take with you to life beyond school." I was never exactly sure what that meant or why is was the focus of the project. Yes, the focus of school shouldn't solely be to learn random facts, but that still is what we are expected to learn to be successful in future classes.
However, I did continue to learn more about working collaboratively and how critical time management is.

No comments:

Post a Comment